Taking off for Germany

Packing everything I think I will need for 5 weeks in Germany has been interesting. What do I bring? Books: too heavy. Clothes: just enough that I won't have to do laundry every week. Props for out performances: rope, fabric, paper cut for folding. Notebook: everything I've written about the project for the last year. Tech stuff: 2 external hard drives, camera and sd cards, external camera for zooms? and don't forget the chargers and adapters! What would I pack if this were a permanent move? If I were in a hurry, if I had to flee from war? If I thought my house was going to be destroyed? Old photographs? My Charlie Chaplin puppet from Prague? My corn maiden would be easy to carry... For this trip I am taking some embroidery floss and aida cloth to start a new cross-stich project. It will give me something to keep my hands busy. Leaving the house in two hours so, aufviedersehn for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to the opening