Popular posts from this blog
Counting down to the opening
It's Tuesday and in four days we will be performing our work! It's pretty remarkable that we have been able to get this far! There's a lot going on in the background and I hope the performers are starting to get the bigger picture of our plan. Yesterday, Thomas and Imanuel (our stage manager) hauled a trailer full of furniture (couch, chairs, table, cupboards, hanging lamp etc. Of course it rained a bit and things got a little wet even though they were covered in plastic because after our evening rehearsal everything had to be hauled back to the pottery house for storage. I miss sleeping there but there's no wifi and I need that now for communicating with the performers and preparing our progrem, doing my blog, etc. So I scramble a bit this morning to move to a different hotel where I will stay for the next 5 nights. Speaking of rain, there have been big storms going through, dumping in Berlin and occasionally here. Yesterday there were also six new Stolpersteine laid i...
Cheers! Finally we can see this blog! (06/24)
ReplyDelete